VIEW - (Real Review)Nano two-jaw surgery + Doll-line(V-line) + front cheek implant + revision eyelid surgery

View Plastic Surgery Korea

(Real Review)

Nano two-jaw surgery + Doll-line(V-line) + front cheek implant + revision eyelid surgery



Before surgery

When I was young, my long chin was my complex. Long and wide face made me look older than my friends. In order to rid of my inferiority complex about my appearance, I had double eyelid surgery, but my eyes wasn’t big… There just were crease lines. That’s why I decided to have two-jaw surgery, facial bone contouring and non-incision with ptosis correction.

After 2 months

The swelling is going down slowly. While the swelling for the first month was uneven on the chin, it is much better after 2 months. By the way, there are still swelling. According to my doctor, the swelling went down toward the chin, so after swelling of front chin goes down, it will be much better!

After 3 months

Even though I have left swelling, my facial line becomes slim and my face becomes short. I can put my three fingers in my mouth and eat some foods. Laughing muscle releases completely, so it looks natural whenever I smile. I smile broadly whenever I take a picture!

After 4 months

The swelling around my cheek almost went down, so it looks more slimmer rather than 3 months later of surgery. Even though I eat well and my weight is still same, I think I get an effect from the surgery due to my slim facial line. I am not bother about my crease lines because it looks already clear.

After 6 months

Nobody knows whether I have two-jaw surgery or not. Actually, I worried about cheek implant because this is kind of implant. By the way, there is no feeling of irritation. More than these, I has more volume and it looks natural~! Although this is a quite big surgery, I am fine without any misadventure.

Before and After


View Plastic Surgery☞
Tel (English Hotline): +82-10-7567-7174
E-mail: 
enview@viewclinic.com

Kakaotalk / Wechat / Line : Viewps1177
WhatsApp: +82-10-7567-7174
Skype : VeiwPlasticSurgeryKorea

More Info☞
Website: 
www.viewclinic.com/eng
blog : viewplasticsurgery.blogspot.com
Youtube : 
http://www.youtube.com/c/ENViewPlasticSurgery
Address : , Is Tower, 821-1 Yeoksam 1-dong, Gangnam-gu, Seoul, Korea
(KOR: ė„œėšļė‹œ 강ë‚ĻęĩŽ ė—­ė‚ž1동 821-1 ėīėĶˆíƒ€ė›Œ)


View Plastic Surgery / Korea View Plastic Surgery / Korea / Seoul / Gangnam /
Plastic surgery / Korean plastic surgery / Korean beauty / double eyelid surgery /
Epicanthoplasty / Lateral canthoplasty / Rhinplasty / Breast augmentation / Facial contouring / Zygoma reduction / Mandible angle reduction / Genioplasty / Two-jaw
Bimaxillary Osteotomy / Korea Aesthetic / Korea dental care / Fat graft / Liposuction /
Filler / Botox / facelift / Thread facelift / Bimaxillary protrusion / long face / Breast mastopexy / Mammotome / V-line surgery / Tear-drop breast implants surgery / ptosis correction /


Comments

  1. Recently we think that plastic sergury take many women use the best treatment for skin care and create their beauty face I think that this plastic surgery more and more perfect and best among the world Thanks for great sharing i also like this information beacuse in this great information more and more like full attraction for me. however we are providing the best and most quality trusted service like wendywillams plastic surgery if you want to get more and take our service please visit the site and stay in real plastic surgery dallas plastic surgeonshere are more service please follow us and our link to get more information breast implants dallas

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts