View Plastic Surgery Review "The Best Korean Plastic Surgeon" (Natural V Line + Epicanthoplasty, Lateral Canthoplasty)


Sun-Jung Kim's Plastic Surgery Story 

At View Plastic Surgery Hospital



Surgical Spot: Natural V line + Epicanthoplasty + Lateral Canthoplasty









The Amazing Transformation of Kim, Sun-Jung















Real Story of Kim, Sun-Jung

Before Surgery

"I had chubby cheek and wide face. I've heard that I look sulky and angry when I am making impassive face because of my chubby jaw line.
I've been a lot hurt hearing those things during my school days.
My eyes also look a bit dump and stuffy so I decided to get lateral canthoplasty to improve my dull look."




1 Month Later

"I've gotten regular follow-up care and I tried my best to care well at home by myself too. I guess that's the reason why I could recover fast.
Only the first week was hard time, but time flied after.
I still have swelling, but when I met my friends, they said my face looks so slim and smaller. I really think I made the right decision. I love my face shape now as my chin is naturally pointed and narrower than before."





2 Months Later

"I can eat everything now really. There is nothing uncomfortable and I can open my mouth widely very well. My eyes no longer look dump and stuffy, and I also look much kinder and gentler than before. I am super satisfied with my face now!"




5 Months Later

"Now I think my swelling has almost subsided, and my face became even more slender!
I think I now look more refined and elegant after all my surgery!"





















We promise you our sincerity with heart. 
To give you the most thoughtful Services. 
View Plastic Surgery Hospital Korea



Visit the link below for a free online consultation 
☞ http://www.viewplasticsurgery.com



Contact Us!

Tel (English Hotline): +82-10-7567-7174

E-mail: enviewmedical@gmail.com

Kakaotalk / Wechat / Line : Viewps1177

WhatsApp: +82-10-7567-7174

Skype : VeiwPlasticSurgeryKorea

YouTube : https://www.youtube.com/user/viewclinic

Instagram : https://www.instagram.com/viewplasticsurgerykorea

Comments