View Plastic Surgery Review of 'NANO Bimaxillary Osteotomy' (double jaw surgery) and Rhinoplasty (nose job), Genioplasty (chin tip), Cheekbone Reduction, Forehead Implant

Min-Ho Park's Plastic Surgery Story 

At View Plastic Surgery Hospital



Surgical Spot: NANO Bimaxillary Osteotomy + Cheekbone Reduction + Genioplasty + Rhinoplasty + Forehead Implant









The Amazing Transformation of Park, Min-Ho















Real Story of Park, Min-Ho

Before Surgery

"I never liked my long face and aggressive impression.
When people first meet me, they seem to avoid talking to me due to my image.
I decided to go for big surgery to change my look more gentle and soft."




3 Weeks Later

"These are the pictures of me 3 weeks after surgery.
I did not really feel pain when I just had my surgery. I felt uncomfortable only because
I could not lie down on my bed comfortably, but I could sleep well after around 10 days have passed. I've heard how painful this surgery is from some people who had the same surgery, but I didn't feel that at all really. I can even open my mouth quite widely now after practicing regularly."





1 Month Later

"Whole surgery procedure passed super quick, so I didn't realize what was going on.
But I now can confidently say that I made the right decision.
I love my face already although I still have swelling. haha
I regretted for a moment when my face was seriously swollen for a few days after surgery, but I now think I did great job."




4 Months Later

"I never wore braces before, so I feel a bit uncomfortable with them, but
whenever I hear people say I look nice or handsome, I forget every
suffering. haha I eat meat more than veggies because I don't have any  problem having chewy food. I feel a lot more confident now as well!
I am planning to have my nose job soon as my nose look a bit dumb with wide nostril."




7 Months Later

"It has now been 3 months after I had my nose job done.
my nose finally look harmonious with my face now. I wanted to go through all the surgery together when having double jaw surgery, but the doctor told me
I cannot do that. Anyway, I can tell I look more handsome now. haha"



















We promise you our sincerity with heart. 
To give you the most thoughtful Services. 
View Plastic Surgery Hospital Korea



Visit the link below for a free online consultation 
☞ http://www.viewplasticsurgery.com



Contact Us!

Tel (English Hotline): +82-10-7567-7174

E-mail: enviewmedical@gmail.com

Kakaotalk / Wechat / Line : Viewps1177

WhatsApp: +82-10-7567-7174

Skype : VeiwPlasticSurgeryKorea

YouTube : https://www.youtube.com/user/viewclinic

Instagram : https://www.instagram.com/viewplasticsurgerykorea

Comments