[Let Me In 3 - Gwangmin Choi] Return of Let Me In's most handsome idol looking face


--
Before:
I had a complex with my appearance as I had a lantern jaw with asymmetrical features.
Though I had big eyes, my eyes looked drooped and tired as there were fats around the eyes;
My nose looked flat because of the lantern jaw.
That is why I applied for Let Me In; with twist and turns,
although I was an eliminator I was really happy that I was able to undergo surgery,


--
1 week after eyes surgery / before nose surgery:
After lantern jaw surgery I had little difficulties breathing, as I was recovering it got better.
Although my face was very swollen, I could see that my features are symmetrical and that my eyes were more balanced.


--
2 weeks after eyes surgery / before nose surgery:
Comparing with a week ago, opening my eyes has become much better.
There is no particular discomfort with my eyes as it has been 2 weeks after the surgery,
but because my face is still swollen my eyes looked swollen too.


--
1 month after eyes surgery / before nose surgery:
Before, when I had a complex with my features I never took pictures;
but day by day I've gotten more confident as seeing my features change. Now I take a lot of pictures. For the first time, I've uploaded a profile picture of myself on Kakaotalk; I've received contacts from those who I've lost contact with and they commented how beautiful I've become.
After the bimaxillary surgery, my nose was bothering me.


--
2 months after eyes surgery / 1 month after nose surgery:
It's been 2 months after surgery; the facial swelling has gone down a lot and as for the nose,
it became more suited to the face as swelling gradually went down.
Droopy and tired looking eyes became bigger and more defined.
On my pictures I can see a definite comparison, before my eyes looked weak and my features weren't defined;
now, my impression has changed with more defined eyes,
I think the most important feature on males face is nose,
heightening my nose and reducing the width of alar base has given me a good looking nose,
If I looked gentle and somewhat countrified, now I look more masculine and defined.


--
3 months after eyes surgery / 2 months after nose surgery:
Before when I did not have confidence with my appearance, I wouldn't go out to buy cloths nor meet my friends often; as the swelling went down I went out to meet my friends and changed my overall style from head to toe boldly.
Life changed as appearance changed!


--
5 months after eyes surgery / 4 months after nose surgery:
After appearing on 'Let Me In 3 Eliminator' I have been receiving contacts from here and there.
I thought that I would not be appearing on TV anymore, I was little embarrassed.
I was a little low-spirited after being eliminated on Let Me In;
thus, I am so happy that I was able to overcome my complexes with this amazing opportunity.


--
Before & After


--
Profile:




Comments

Popular Posts