Sooyoung Kim - V-line Reshaping + Cheekbone Reduction + T.O.P. Rhinoplasty + Facial Fat Transplantation


--
Before:
Before taking any steps forward, actually my old face was okay and nothing was too outrageous. But it looks very unacceptable to see my face when I had all hair tied up or pulled them back to ear. I felt very uncomfortable about it actually so I always wanted to cover all these defects with drowning my hair. All my friends like to call me big head, round moon because of my ugly face...
I am done with all this, I really want to seek a way out...


--
1 Week Later:
Eventually, I decided to take the surgery since I was sort of losing my confidence because my face day by day.
After I had all job done, I feel my confidence is coming back to me little by little hahahaha.
My face was totally get swelling and I felt very powerless right after surgery and this feeling was lasting for almost 2-3 days.
I felt thirsty all the time and couldn't eat as usual, the only thing I can do is sleep over and over.
With one week passing by, I went to hospital to take off all stitches,
and doctor said I am all ready to back to normal now.
Well, still I can see my face is swelling so far but it doesn't hurt even though I touched it with my fingers.


--
2 Weeks Later:
It is another week, I can see swelling on my face is mostly gone, especially on nose and forehead. Actually my chin was swelling very obviously but I didn't worry too much.
Now I can eat porridge, or chew something soft~
But I still feel a little bit tight even I had stitches inside my mouth took off.


--
1 Month Later:
I think everything is back to normal now! I can open my mouth freely as usual.
No impact on my life so far.
My face looks much smaller now after all swelling down!
Honestly, I feel like I am totally reborn after surgery.


--
2 Months Later:
Recently, I had changed my hair style which I couldn't try with my old face before.
I think the surgical result is good!
I recently accepted facial transplantation! It makes me look cute with a little bit baby fat.
And I feel my skin became softer after all~


--
Before & After:



Comments

Popular Posts