Lina's review about Breast augmentation at view clinic, Korea


<Lina's Beauty Diary>
View Plastic Surgery Clinic
Breast Augmentation Plastic Surgery

Hello guys!

I want to share my experience of taking breast augmentation plastic surgery at VIEW. I was chosen as a model for model recruitment on VIEW's website and took my flight to Seoul. Nervous, but excited!

I got to know VIEW through my previous face surgery, Two-jaws, I really liked my surgery result so I could trust VIEW more.

I met Dr. Choi Soon Woo, who specializes in breast surgeries and I was able to take the tear drop breast augmentation plastic surgery for free!

--
DAY 0

I got medical examination and consultation with Dr. Choi to confirm the surgical plan according to my wish and breast size.

Here are some of BEFORE surgery pictures:


Here is what happened AFTER surgery:

I had breast augmentation done this morning,

After I took anesthesia, I couldn't sleep for the first half hour. However, the nurse stayed with me and we had some chat, then I fell asleep. When I woke up from anesthesia, I felt some pain, but it became better after some time. This was the patient room facility.



What is this?


This is Personal MOTIVA ID card!

It shows the date of implantation, position, an the surgeon's name and also proves that VIEW clinic uses only certified safe implants.

The reason I chose TEAR DROP implant?

The tear drop prosthesis presents a natural drop type when I stand in the upright position, and lies down with a natural rounded shape with soft touch!

It is one of the most natural breast type ever, so noone can guess it's an important, it's only my secret!

The reason I chose Dr. Choi Soon Woo?

Dr. Choi Soon Woo is known as one of the best breast augmentation surgeons. He appeared on Let Me In shows, where I saw him doing surgery and final results, and I also loved his professional attitude during consultation and operation. He checked my condition every once a while after surgery and taught me how to take care of my breast during post operation period.

My post-operation care: applying cream and Dr. Choi's massage technique = no difficulties or pain.

--
DAY 18

After 18 days I don't have any strange feelings or feel any pain.

The only discomfort is that I feel a little uncomfortable when I wake up in the morning, but I was told in advance that this is natural and will be okay after some time.

And what is more important: I'm in love with the shape!

Look how natural it looks!


As summer time is coming I feel much more confident with my new body and it's time to show up the final result!



--
DAY 26

After a month of recovery I can wear beautiful low-cut dresses and T-shirts, bikini swimming suits without worrying that something is missing!

The feeling of the breast is super soft, and I totally enjoy my sport life.


Pain and discomfort is now totally gone, so I am back to my daily lifestyle!


3 Months after surgery



6 Months After The Surgery (Today)


It's been 6 months after my breast augmentation in VIEW Plastic Surgery.

I'm in love with my breast shape, and I want to thank my doctor Choi Soon Woo for this chance to start a new life with a new body!




Comments

Popular Posts