Angela's Beauty Diary


Before going to Korea


  I wanted a more slimmer face so I was looking into getting a v-line surgery. I’m from the states and here, face contouring surgery is not something common. That’s when I found out about View clinic in South Korea. I emailed the clinic and from there on I was corresponding with a consultant at View every day until I decided to fly to Korea! Throughout the whole time, they were very informative and helpful with getting me ready to travel there. I knew for sure that I wanted to do a surgery involving slimming my face but was also open to other options. I first wanted to get a consultation before making any decisions!


Consultations

  When I arrived at View clinic, I had three different consultations with three different Dr. One was to consult about face, the other for breast augmentation and last for fat grafting. I also got all my pre-op check done. It was a very busy day but I was excited for the surgery! 


  At the end, I decided to get v-line surgery, reducing the angle of my jaw and slimming the chin and repositioning it, for a smoother facial line. I also decided to get breast implants because I’ve always wanted a bigger chest size. Dr. Yun Chang Wun, my surgeon for breast augmentation, was known to be the best breast surgeon in Asia, so I also was confident that it would turn out great.  For the choice of implant, I chose to go with Motiva implants. It had the most natural look and feel out of all the ones that I felt. 

Day of the surgery


On the day of the surgery, I made sure to avoid eating/drinking for 12 hours prior to surgery. I was very nervous, but was more excited to see how everything would turn out! 


















Post-Surgery

 

My face was so swollen. Since I had face contouring surgery I was told to continuously apply ice pack on my face for at least the first three days after surgery, so that’s what I did! I also couldn’t eat any hard food for the first couple weeks so my meals all consumed of soft food.


 One month POST OP

My scars all healed up nicely. However, I still had some swelling left on my face as V-line surgery usually takes 6 months to a year for all the swelling to go down. But it wasn’t that noticeable.

I had my photoshoot exactly one month after. It was so fun and exciting to see the “new” me! I got some great shots from the shoot. Here are a few:

 
 



11 weeks’ post op 


It’s now been almost 3 months since the surgery. You can now see the definition coming into my face and seeing the “V” form. I’m so happy! I went to a cosplay show recently and I tried on a costume for the first time with my new look. When I saw myself in it, my first thoughts were that I finally looked the way I wanted to look for such a long time. The vision of the surgeon and myself combined is showing more and more every day. View clinic and the staff there has been so helpful. Whenever I had any questions I would message them and they messaged right back. They were very encouraging even throughout my healing process, they’ve been a life savior. I’m just so happy and excited to see my final form which is coming up in a few more months. This whole year, is a year of looking at the changes of my face in the mirror and liking more and more of how I look like, which is a very exciting thing to look forward to. So, thank you so much View clinic!! Wouldn’t be here now without you. 



Comments